Get Naruto Subtitles in English, Arabic, and Farsi from here. You can download Naruto subtitles with a single click from here. All Naruto subtitles are available in SRT format which supports every media player. Subtitles available here work with every media format like Mp4, Avi, Blu-ray, HD Rip, 720P, 1080P, and a lot more.
Naruto anime is based on Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Masashi Kishimoto. It tells the story of Naruto Uzumaki, a young ninja who seeks recognition from his peers and dreams of becoming the Hokage, the leader of his village. It was aired from Oct 3, 2002, to Feb 8, 2007. Naruto is one of the most famous anime watched worldwide.
Moments prior to Naruto Uzumaki’s birth, a huge demon is known as the Kyuubi, the Nine-Tailed Fox, attacked Konohagakure, the Hidden Leaf Village, and wreaked havoc. In order to put an end to the Kyuubi’s rampage, the leader of the village, the Fourth Hokage, sacrificed his life and sealed the monstrous beast inside the newborn Naruto.
Now, Naruto is a hyperactive and knuckle-headed ninja still living in Konohagakure. Shunned because of the Kyuubi inside him, Naruto struggles to find his place in the village, while his burning desire to become the Hokage of Konohagakure leads him not only to some great new friends but also some deadly foes.
Naruto Subtitles Download Links :
How To Use Subtitles :
How To Enable Subtitles In Videos Through Smartphones
- First download the zip from wtfsubtitles.com and extract the zip file in folder
- Make sure your smartphone video player supports subtitles. If it doesn’t support subtitles, you can download third party video players like MX Player, VLC Media player.
- You will see subtitles option in the player. Open click on it.
- Navigate to the folder where you’ve extracted the subtitle files. Now choose the subtitle file for the video and open it
- Now you should be able to see subtitles in the video. You can enable and disable the subtitle according to your need.
How To Enable Subtitles In Videos Through PC :
- Enabling subtitles in PC is almost similar as smartphone.
- First find out that your PC video player supports external subtitles files.
- After that download the subtitles zip file from wtfsubtitles.com and extract it in a folder.
- Open the video
- Click on subtitles button
- Navigate to the folder where you have extracted the subtitle files.
- Now choose the exact episode name and open it.
- Now you should see the subtitles the in the video.
There are lots of windows/mac/Linux video players that support subtitles. Download any of them and play it with the subtitles. Here are some famous video players that support subtitles.
- Default Video Player
- VLC Media Player (also available for mac, linux and Android)
VLC Media Player (Link is above).
All Details About Subtitles
You can use these subtitles in almost every video quality out there. You can use 360P, 480P, 720P, and 1080P video quality. Naruto subtitles will perfectly fit into the videos. The video file extension also doesn’t matter whether it’s .mp4 or .mkv, you can add these subtitles to any video file extension.
We don’t provide any movie or series link. To use our subtitles, you must buy the video copy from Amazon or IMDb.
So download the subtitles and enjoy watching your Naruto with subtitles. It’s really easy to get subtitles. You just need to download it from wtfsubtitles.com