Get Naruto Shippuden Subtitles in English, Arabic, and Farsi from here. You can download Naruto Shippuden subtitles with a single click from here. All Naruto Shippuden subtitles are available in SRT format which supports every media player. Subtitles available here work with every media format like Mp4, Avi, Blu-ray, HD Rip, 720P, 1080P, and a lot more.
About Naruto Shippuden
Naruto: Shippuden is an anime series mainly adapted from Part II of Masashi Kishimoto’s original manga series, with exactly 500 episodes. It is set two and a half years after Part I in the Naruto universe, following the ninja teenager Naruto Uzumaki and his allies. The series is directed by Hayato Date, and produced by Pierrot and TV Tokyo. It began broadcasting on February 15, 2007 on TV Tokyo, and concluded on March 23, 2017.
Naruto Shippuden trailer
Naruto Shippuden Plot:
It has been two and a half years since Naruto Uzumaki left Konohagakure, the Hidden Leaf Village, for intense training following events which fueled his desire to be stronger. Now Akatsuki, the mysterious organization of elite rogue ninja, is closing in on their grand plan which may threaten the safety of the entire shinobi world.
Although Naruto is older and sinister events loom on the horizon, he has changed little in personality—still rambunctious and childish—though he is now far more confident and possesses an even greater determination to protect his friends and home. Come whatever may, Naruto will carry on with the fight for what is important to him, even at the expense of his own body, in the continuation of the saga about the boy who wishes to become Hokage.
Naruto Shippuden Subtitles Download Links :
How To Use Subtitles :
How To Enable Subtitles In Videos Through Smartphones
- First download the zip from wtfsubtitles.com and extract the zip file in folder
- Make sure your smartphone video player supports subtitles. If it doesn’t support subtitles, you can download third party video players like MX Player, VLC Media player.
- You will see subtitles option in the player. Open click on it.
- Navigate to the folder where you’ve extracted the subtitle files. Now choose the subtitle file for the video and open it
- Now you should be able to see subtitles in the video. You can enable and disable the subtitle according to your need.
How To Enable Subtitles In Videos Through PC :
- Enabling subtitles in PC is almost similar as smartphone.
- First find out that your PC video player supports external subtitles files.
- After that download the subtitles zip file from wtfsubtitles.com and extract it in a folder.
- Open the video
- Click on subtitles button
- Navigate to the folder where you have extracted the subtitle files.
- Now choose the exact episode name and open it.
- Now you should see the subtitles the in the video.
There are lots of windows/mac/Linux video players that support subtitles. Download any of them and play it with the subtitles. Here are some famous video players that support subtitles.
- Default Video Player
- VLC Media Player (also available for mac, linux and Android)
VLC Media Player (Link is above).
All Details About Subtitles
You can use these subtitles in almost every video quality out there. You can use 360P, 480P, 720P, and 1080P video quality. Naruto Shippuden subtitles will perfectly fit into the videos. The video file extension also doesn’t matter whether it’s .mp4 or .mkv, you can add these subtitles to any video file extension.
We don’t provide any movie or series link. To use our subtitles, you must buy the video copy from Amazon or IMDb.
So download the subtitles and enjoy watching your Naruto Shippuden with subtitles. It’s really easy to get subtitles. You just need to download it from wtfsubtitles.com